What We Do
We supply ideal technology solutions for professional presentations. Connect Your Meeting provides state of the art equipment, technology and turnkey audio-visual solutions for webinars, webcasts, seminars resulting in engaging presentations, tradeshows, corporate meetings and event displays.
Our dedicated, customer focused technicians identify stated and implied client requirements and customize the personal equipment and technologies necessary to optimize each specific project. We ensure that each project, no matter how small or large, has exactly the resources needed in order to be successful.
We do more than simply provide equipment; we provide expert guidance and support from conception to completion. Our proactive planning ensures the final result is exactly what the client wants and is delivered in a timely manner. Our staff works closely with production managers, producers, directors and any personnel that need audio visual services.
Below are the services we provide:
- Implement Flypack systems for live productions
- Design post production studios including portable systems
- Lighting design for live production and sound stages
- Webcasting services
- Consultation for live production for corporate events, ministries, education environment
- Sound reinforcement for live production
- Projectionist for general sessions and break out meetings
- Audio Video System Design
- Setting up, striking, teching live events
- Pre-production Consultation
- Implementing technology for live production
- Projector mapping
- Content streaming
- Digital Signage
- Playback Pro Technician for Video Playback
- Pro Presenter Technician
- Wirecast Technician
- Audio mixing for live corporate event
A Closer Look At Our Services
Implement Flypack systems for live productions
Flypacks are the ultimate video production service systems. Flypacks main system is in one box , allowing for fast set up.
Design post production studios including portable systems
The desire for shared-storage editing - collaborative workgroups and faster time to air - will perpetuate, thus an efficient editing system allowing other third-party technology to be seamlessly integrated into a production environment is critical.
Lighting design for live production and sound stages
- Power distribution
- DMX addressing
- Vectorworks Spotlight software
A webcast is a media presentation distributed over the Internet using streaming media technology to distribute a single content source to many simultaneous listeners/viewers.
Consultation for live production
If you’re looking for reliable audio visual and technology solutions for your events, we’re here to help.
- Corporate Events
Sound reinforcement for live production
Projectionist for general sessions and break out meetings
Our experienced video techs can calibrate projectors using blending systems and stacking projectors.
Audio Video System Design
We can build camera rigs for ENG studio cameras, DSLR rigs for professional broadcast systems, and high End camera rigs for movie productions.
Setting up, striking, teching live events
- Managing breakout rooms
- Freelance Audio Video labor
- Lighting designs
- Set design
- Managing limited AV Budgets
Implementing technology for live production
- Operating and installing audio consoles
- Programing cues
- Video playback